The specific objectives of the project could be summarized as follows:
- Identify the assets, drawbacks, marketing necessities on the c-b thermal resources.
- Promote thermal tourism and sustainability within the c-b area.
- Establish a Joint Brand Strategy based on focused place marketing and pilot actions.
- Conduct benchmarking analysis among the top European spas and spas in the c-b area.
- Reduce defragmentation and achieve better coordination, effectiveness and cost-efficiency of promotional actions and policies by axploiting synergies.
- Develop Customized Touristic Packages on “Thermal Tourism”.
- Address and attract new target groups referring to spa incoming tourism.
- Create a network of new thematic forms of tourism such as “SPA tourism”.
- Invest in capacity building involving training activities, and interactive laboratories.
- Enhance networking & visibility through study visits for journalists.
- Create new jobs and business opportunities.
- Establish Local Quality Agreements & Pilot actions.
To this end, the project seeks the stablishment of a solid and stable platform of cooperation generating economies of scale and providing opportunities to exploid the comparative advantages that the region offers.